So I had dinner with my friend Chai last night and she told me the most outrageous story of going to the French Laundry, and not being able to keep her meal down because her body was overwhelmed by the richness of the food - she actually BLACKED out and collapsed, and as her boyfriend was going to help her, the staff said, this actually happens fairly often.
I've never heard of this - so I did a quick Google search, and couldn't find any mentions in the first two pages of search results - perhaps this is not something people write about after paying for such a meal at a "legendary" restaurant.
Searches for throwing up rich food generates results that discuss pets!
Anyway - just a random post...
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Throwing up at the French Laundry?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes...perhaps i shall post on yelp to jigger up the search results :P isn't that a weird psychological phenomenon? that french laundry is a somewhat sacred experience that thou dare not defame?
You definitely need to post on Yelp! I think its funny that we can communicate this way - Congrats on the quarter by the way =)
Post a Comment