Yesterday I decided to practice the T2 (Transition from bike to run) because Jarrod told me that I should get my muscles used to the feeling of biking then running. So I get on my bike after work (I look totally ridiculous, with my yellow windbreaker + reflective vest), lights on helmet and bike and try to ride around my very hilly neighborhood for half an hour.
First discovery - parts of my neighborhood that I thought were flat are in fact, INCLINED. You feel it on a bike!
Executed the transition fairly well, changing into sneakers and putting the leash on the dog. I take off out of the house, down the hill at a steady pace, and am congratulating myself on not falling over when Murray cuts in front of me. I trip over him, twist my ankles, and land 2 inches away from a puddle of green water. Awesome transition, Shiyan. Well done.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Murray needs to learn how to run in a straight line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment