Made it to waterpolo for the first time in a week and had a blast! Lindsey my coach commented that the triathlon training seemed to be making me more confident in the pool and more aggressively! I'm not sure its the triathlon training - most of the time I'm afraid to be too aggressive since I come from a rugby background and a lot of the people I play with are older, but I guess I really shouldn't - they did choose to play waterpolo after all!
Shoutouts for today: A big thank you to: Mom and Dad, Quentin Baca and Megan Ristau Baca (I still think they should have gone with Ristaca), Alice C, Kelsey L, The Robinson family, and LX! I've raised $1800 to date, only $1200 to go. Please help out if you can, just $5 would be great, whatever you can spare.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Triathlon training making me more aggressive at Waterpolo?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can you do 50 laps yet?
Yes - I actually can swim the full distance now =) (~65 laps). Now we're working on biking the full distance (40K)
Post a Comment