Its not as painful to run in the mornings since its bright a lot "earlier". Had a grand old romp with Murray this morning on the field by my house - almost the ideal morning workout. Felt great to be out moving at pace again after an absolutely decadent weekend in New York City. Fantastic two days - we met up with lots of friends, saw Tom Stoppard's latest play Rock N Roll - must see it if you get the chance, had a lovely dinner, drank...a little (I call it the weekend exemption)
went to the MoMa.
Stopped by my favorite children's bookstore, Books of Wonder.
I love New York...but now I've got to settle back in the groove of training. Sending in my re- commitment forms today, and gearing up for a trail race this coming Sunday. Full practice weekend in a month...gulp!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Hello Daylight Savings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment